Thursday, December 29, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
I can't believe my baby is one...he doesn't even act like my baby anymore. He is so big. He is the best thing to ever happen to Luke and I. We are so blessed to have this little man in our lives. He had a great birthday surrounded by many family and friends that love him so much! He had a little football party...which I failed to take pictures (but I do have video of...so I am not a total failure).
Finley at 1 year:
- weight 22 pounds
- 6 teeth..4 top, 2 bottom
- loves to point at everything and in his own language say "what's that?"
- smiles 99% of the time
- is always so proud of himself and claps and says "yay" at anything he does
- loves to put things in buckets- he will play for 30 minutes with a bucket
- is obsessed with any type of ball
- loves to sing and play the piano-did not get that from me.
- loves to read his books
- is obsessed with Grandpa Gary's dog Czar...any time he sees Grandpa he says "Wo Wo" referring to Czar= he wants Grandpa to take him outside.
- his favorite word to say is "Hi."- right when I open his door to his room in the morning he will be standing in his room and smiles huge and shouts "Hi!"
- he loves everyone...he is always blowing kisses and laying his head down to give hugs to everyone
- is already attached to phones...loves my cell phone and always puts it to his ear and says "Hi."
- speaks his own language and talks a million words a minute
- eats anything and everything...has to eat whenever I eat
- walks around the furniture and with his push toys-isn't brave enough to go on his own, though.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Pictures are not in order, but this is us saying good bye to Elder Merrill at 530am...so excuse my grossness...
Mikelles kids came for a week and we went to the Museum and went swimming. It was so much fun with these kids! Finley loved having cousins in the house!
As a little farewell party for Lee we went to Groom Creek and played games, hiked, and ate some good food.
Finley was in heaven. He loves being outside. I can't wait for it to cool down so we can actually play in the backyard....
Most of the grandkids enjoying Steve's BBQ ribs :)
Other August happenings not documented: Sky got married! Diana is a great addition to the family. I am back at school.....yay. Finley is now 11months. Weighs 22 lbs. Crawls everywhere. Into everything. LOVES balls...especially basketballs. Crawls up the stairs. Loves his stuffed Alligator- he sleeps with it and cuddles and talks with it in his crib. He plays "peek a boo" by covering his ears instead of his face. He tries to bark like Czar and always wants to go play with him. He loves Grandpa Gary...and in his own way says "grandpa!" when he sees him. He loves playing with his cousin Jake. Each time we go to Grandma Kathy's he goes straight to jake and laughs and gives him a hug. There has been no attempt to walk...which I have enjoyed...crawling is bad enough. He throws fits like his dad ;)...at least so I am told. But he is still the happiest baby and he still has me and Luke wrapped around his fat chubby finger.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Finley is getting HUGE. 9 months now! He thinks he can do whatever anyone else is doing...He can stand like he is doin or army crawl...I have only seen him crawl for reals ONE time. Its like he thought it wasnt fast enough...he LOVES to just roll, so that is what he does the most. He has pulled himself up to stand against the couch a couple of times...other than that he is still a baby and I would like to keep him that way!
I love this boy. He is just so happy all the time! He has 3 teeth..almost 4. His teeth make me laugh, especially the top because they look too big for him! He weighs 21 lbs and 27in. and is loving his finger foods.
Finley LOVES his daddy. Luke's first Fathers Day was really exciting for him....Finley was so nice to get him exactly what he wanted...a new CHURCH BELT! I mean HELLO it's real leather people....lame I know...I dont feel bad though...haha I always make up for it at Christmas or Birthday time..i think he is rather spoiled...