I can't believe my baby is one...he doesn't even act like my baby anymore. He is so big. He is the best thing to ever happen to Luke and I. We are so blessed to have this little man in our lives. He had a great birthday surrounded by many family and friends that love him so much! He had a little football party...which I failed to take pictures (but I do have video of...so I am not a total failure).
Finley at 1 year:
- weight 22 pounds
- 6 teeth..4 top, 2 bottom
- loves to point at everything and in his own language say "what's that?"
- smiles 99% of the time
- is always so proud of himself and claps and says "yay" at anything he does
- loves to put things in buckets- he will play for 30 minutes with a bucket
- is obsessed with any type of ball
- loves to sing and play the piano-did not get that from me.
- loves to read his books
- is obsessed with Grandpa Gary's dog Czar...any time he sees Grandpa he says "Wo Wo" referring to Czar= he wants Grandpa to take him outside.
- his favorite word to say is "Hi."- right when I open his door to his room in the morning he will be standing in his room and smiles huge and shouts "Hi!"
- he loves everyone...he is always blowing kisses and laying his head down to give hugs to everyone
- is already attached to phones...loves my cell phone and always puts it to his ear and says "Hi."
- speaks his own language and talks a million words a minute
- eats anything and everything...has to eat whenever I eat
- walks around the furniture and with his push toys-isn't brave enough to go on his own, though.