Sunday, March 11, 2012

I blinked and now it's March.











We have been BUSY. As you can tell, finley is HUGE. He LOVES to get into EVERYTHING. He is happiest playing out back with Czar. Sometimes he thinks he's a dog too and will drink out of Czars water, hence the nasty dirty face...dont worry I do not let him outside until I put the water up. Lesson learned. He is talking way more. and is a TV aholic....His favorites are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake & The Neverland Pirates. He had his first dentist visit and did soo good! Doc said no cavities and to keep brushin!
Finleys Words:
Airplane Jake Amen Skyler
Dog Mom Dad Grandpa
Horsey open close up
more cookie drink stinky
bottle baby cow car
no outside bye bath shoe
I am sure the list goes on... I don't know his stats...I haven't taken him to the doctor since his 1 year visit...I weighed him on my scale and he was still 23 lbs. He will be 18 months on the 28h! HELLO NURSERY!!

I am keeping busy, school is crazy hard...but I am enjoying it. I am in my OB rotation right now and loving it. Luke starts his new job tomorrow as a pharmtech working nights...not to happy with the schedule but it will be so good for him!! Well thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment