Sunday, February 17, 2008

first post ever...

So, I have decided after 3 months it is time to make a post. This past weekend was Valentines and Luke's Birthday. For Valentines Luke got me 2 dozen tulips and took me to Macaroni Grill (both of are favorites) and to see step up 2, which Luke actually liked it more than I did. He also got me my favorite perfume, Pink by Lacoste. I got him a book on Romanian language, which he has been asking for and shirt...but for his birthday I was the greatest wife and got him what he has been begging for, a guitar and the 4th season of the OC (we're addicted). Gary and Marlene got him irrigation boots and accessories for his guitar, Isaac gave him a sonic gift card and my parents gave him a ripstick (some skateboard type thing). He also got a chess set from his friend Jake, which we now play chess every time we sit down to eat. I say he had a great Birthday! We watched the NBA dunk contest with his friends and then went down to the church building to play basketball, it was pretty fun.

Well, I think that will do for my first post...now I will start experimenting on how to upload pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Your Blog is cute!...Happy Birthday to Luke!!! Sorry it's a little late, but I haven't seen you guys in a while. I enjoy blogging, I use it as my journal too. It's easy to print. Well, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your first post. I'm impressed with my brothers Valentines skills, really impressed. We boycotted Valentines at our house....glad he had a good birthday, now it's time for yours (almost).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnie I love you! I found your blog, yay!!!

    I am so happy you are married, how fun!

    I like that you guys play chess haha, cute!

    ReplyDelete