Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's that time again....

SCHOOL....Grrr...My life and Lukes now revolve around School yet again! I am basically at school all day, everyday! and at 3 different locations!! I go to ASU's Tempe and Downtown locations and since ASU's Microbiology class was filled I have to go to MCC!! Luke has classes MWF, and works Tuesday & Thursday. So we are pretty dang busy...Not to mention I am taking 2 Lab Sciences (Anatomy & Physiology II, and MicroBIO). So If you don't hear from me until December sometime, that is probably why!

3 comments:

  1. geez girl! You are crazy. I have only ONE class that I have been to ONCE since school started. Ya, I'm pretty much a slacker. You inspire me though. Maybe one day I can juggle all those lab sciences and work! Probably not, but I'll keep dreaming. And I loved shopping this past weekend. Maybe I can get a second job so I can fund my Hobby Lobby addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why I decided not to be a nurse (truly) because I HATED labs. They take so much time! I'm glad those days are over for me! Just keep working hard and it'll pay off, I promise. Pretty soon you'll have your degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you shawnie! Just think if you keep working like this you will be done with school in no time!

    ReplyDelete