Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nothing SUMMER about it..

So this week I started summer school for the first time in my life! I am taking an Anatomy Physiology class at Scottsdale CC. The class is good and interesting, we are disecting a sheep brain and eye ball next week! :) But the only thing that ruins it for me is I have to wake up at 6 to get to school on time! I haven't woken up that early since Jr High! The class is Mon-Thurs. 7-12! I would fall asleep, but I have to get my GPA up if I want to get into the Nursing program at ASU! When I get out of school at 12, I head straight to the antique shop until 5 then I get to study and study and do some more studying since we have a quiz or exam everyday! I know I live a boring life and I am sorry you are reading this! Well on to Luke. He is busy working, and working too much that I never get to see him! I don't like his new job! He likes what he does, but doesn't enjoy the 60 hours they have him working, so we will see how long this job lasts! We are both definitely looking forward to Lukes family reunion in Mexico the end of JULY! I can't WAIT!!!

6 comments:

  1. We are really looking forward to Mexico too! I can't imagine having a whole week to relax and play...

    Sorry you guys are so busy. I felt like we never saw each other when we first got married too...life is so busy when you have work and school!

    p.s. I'm finally getting that picture frmaed this week. Took me long enough, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want me to come over, make us dinner and help you study?! That would be fun, AND beneficial...I think so. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl! All of your hard work will eventually pay off. Just keep thinking about your relaxing vaca in Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shawnie I am glad to know you have a blog. I will be checking it often. Wow nursing, that sounds great. Mexico sounds lovely, it will be here sooner that you know it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is absolutely adorable Shawnie! You and Luke are so cute together! Good luck in summer school...it'll all be over soon! (but not soon enough, I know! ;)Love ya! Wish you were in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you girl! I wont have a husband until July, so if you ever get bored give me a call.

    ReplyDelete